Japanese Secateurs For Sale In Brisbane
Slim offset handle secateurs “ergonomic carbon”
The award-winning “Ergonomic Carbon” slim offset handle secateurs are one of our most flexible and popular models. These secateurs are easier to use for lengthy periods of pruning because of their lighter weight and narrower grips. A lovely item made by the Toyama family by hand, they are made of stainless steel, and a left-handed variation is also available
Wellers Hill Hardware & Landscape Supplies is based in the Brisbane Southside suburb of Tarragindi. Our location puts us within easy access of the following suburbs; Moorooka, Mount Gravatt, Annerley, Holland Park, Yeronga, Greenslopes, Highgate Hill, Dutton Park, Norman Park, Camp Hill, Carina Heights, Carindale, Mansfield, Wishart, Murrarie, Bulimba, Balmoral, Hawthorne, Woolloongabba, West End, Yeerongpilly, Salisbury, Robertson, Coopers Plains, Chelmer, Graceville and Corinda
- Perfect for the garden enthusiast.
- High grade Japanese carbon steel.
- One piece forged blade and handle for extra strength.
- Brass locking and centre pivot clasp.
- Ergonomic design for long periods of use.
- Hand crafted in Japan by Toyama family.
- Suitable for professional use.
- Size: 20cm Weight: 264g
- Blade Length: 7cm
- Maximum Diameter to cut is 15mm
Do not cut hard objects such as wire and dried flowers with these scissors. These floral scissors and secateurs are specifically designed to cut raw branches and stems and the blades are finely adjusted for this purpose.
Our Japanese Garden Tool Range includes: