Buy Zu-Zu/ZZ Plant Brisbane Southside – Indoor Plant Nursery
Looking for a nursery that stocks the Zu-Zu/ZZ plant on the Brisbane Southside for your home or office? Wellers Hill Hardware and Landscaping Supplies have a great indoor plant nursery in Tarragindi Brisbane Southside. We stock a wide range of indoor plants including a great selection of the most popular. We’re a family run business that has been in this Tarragindi location for decades. Looking for a particular plant? Why not give us a call today on 07 3848 1682.
Some of the other popular plants that we stock include; Prayer plants, Umbrella tree, Peace lily, Devils ivy, Rubber plant, Fiddle fig, Zu-zu plant, Swiss-cheese plant, Elephants ear, Range of Philodendron, Range of Ficus, Range of Ferns.
We’re local to the following suburbs: Holland Park, Holland Park West, Nathan, Mount Gravatt, Mount Gravatt East, Salisbury, Greenslopes, Annerley, Moorooka, Yeronga, Yeerongpilly
The ZuZu Plant
The ZuZu plant, scientifically known as the Zamioculcas, is a flowering plant from the Araceae family and is a tropical plant native to the continent of Africa. In the 1990s, Dutch nurseries started propagation of the plant at scale. Larger plants can reach 3-5 feet in height.
Growing A ZuZu plant in a pot
- The ZuZu plant will happily grow in a small pot from 20cm in diameter and will also grow well in low light conditions.
- Prepare your transplant pot by part filling with a premium potting mix.
- Carefully remove the ZuZu plant and backfill with additional potting mix. Water in well.
- The ZuZu plant prefers the potting mix to be dry before rewatering, so it’s best to check the moisture level with your finger or a moisture meter before watering.
ZuZu Plant Care Tips
- Periodically wipe the dust off leaves with a damp cloth.
- Split and divide the plant when overcrowded.