Buy Peace Lily Brisbane Southside Nursery
Looking for a nursery that stocks the Peace Lily plant on the Brisbane Southside for your home or office? Wellers Hill Hardware and Landscaping Supplies have a great indoor plant nursery in Tarragindi Brisbane Southside. We stock a wide range of indoor plants including a great selection of the most popular. We’re a family run business that has been in this Tarragindi location for decades. Looking for a particular plant? Why not give us a call today on 07 3848 1682.
Some of the other popular plants that we stock include; Prayer plants, Umbrella tree, Peace lily, Devils ivy, Rubber plant, Fiddle fig, Zu-zu plant, Swiss-cheese plant, Elephants ear, Range of Philodendron, Range of Ficus, Range of Ferns.
We’re local to the following suburbs: Holland Park, Holland Park West, Nathan, Mount Gravatt, Mount Gravatt East, Salisbury, Greenslopes, Annerley, Moorooka, Yeronga, Yeerongpilly
The Peace Lily
The peace lily or spathiphyllum is a member of the Araceae family and native to the tropical regions of the Americas and southeastern Asia.
The peace lily is commonly considered one of the most popular indoor plants grown in homes throughout Australia. Because of their hardy nature, they help to brighten up rooms for even the most inexperienced green thumbs.
How to Re-Pot & Grow Your Peace Lily Indoors
- Choose a new pot that is adequate for the size of your peace lily plant. Because peace lilies vary in size, if you are unsure about the pot you require for re-potting, ask one of our team members for help.
- Partly fill the new pot with a quality premium potting mix like our potting mix from Rocky Point Mulching which is full of organic fertilisers and composted material.
- Gently remove the peace lily from its original plastic pot, lightly loosen the roots, and remove any circled roots.
- Position the peace lily in the pot and fill in with more quality potting mix – Water well.
- The peace lily likes a moist potting mix so ensure that you water regularly during the summer months and reduce watering during the winter months. A great way to check the water levels in your plants is with a moisture meter.
- Remove any dead or dying leaves and flowers as they appear.
- When growing peace lilies indoors, it is best to dust them often with a soft cloth to help the leaves to function correctly.